LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: Half Way There (kinda)!

Half Way There (kinda)!

11 May 2013


Today L and I had a commencement ceremony for our associates degrees.

L earned his Associate of Applied Business in Business Technology
and
I earned my Associate of Science

It feels great to have two years under the belt, and only two left of our undergraduate career.
(and then a bajillion more years of graduate school and programs)

Next Stop! Suffolk University!!
   
L and I with some of our friends, both of whom earned their Associate of Applied Business in Business Technology.

...and on a completely off topic random note...

I hope you enjoy these pictures of my cat trying to graze the pony as much as I do (:


(Obviously it was exhausting work!)

He's such a goofball!! 

Enjoy your Saturday!

--Kaylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs