LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: Five Fun Fall Thoughts

Five Fun Fall Thoughts

08 October 2013


I realize it's October and practically Halloween, however I would love to share with you some fun fall favorites!!

-ONE-
Fall Time Sign

My most recent addition to my fall collection would be this festive hand painted, distressed Fall Time sign that I purchased from the cutest boutique back in Ohio.

-TWO-
Happy Fall Bunting Banner

How about this Happy Fall Bunting Banner? I know I've featured this 1 million times before on the blog, but once again... I'm obsessed!

-THREE-
Fall Scented Candles

Go to your nearest Yankee Candle store, and buy yourself a Cider Web candle. It. Is. The. Best.

-FOUR-
Candy Corn and Pumpkins

Nothing screams fall more than candy corn and pumpkins!!

-FIVE-
Hot Apple Cider


Happy Fall Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs