LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE

FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE

08 November 2013

Linking up with these lovely ladies again to throw at you the Friday 5!


--ONE--
 The celebratory parade for the Sox championship was this past Saturday and my oh my was it fun!

For the parade, they had cued the ducks, who drove from Fenway to the Charles to celebrate with Boston and all its fans!


If you're a crazed fan, you can read more about it here!

--TWO--
Last Wednesday month my all time favorite band came to Boston and rocked the city at TD Garden. These guys are great! I have been fortunate enough to see them before, and last minute decided to purchase tickets to watch the show... because well, I knew it would be worth it. AND it was!


A7X FOR LIFE!!

--THREE--
I hope everyone stays tuned in for this delicious delight!

CHOCOLATE FUDGE

I'll be posting the recipe and directions tomorrow!
YUM!

It IS the best!

--FOUR--
Unfortunately, I got stuck with a bug this week.
A quick stop at the market for some serious OJ fixed me right up.
I could drink OJ by the gallon.

--FIVE--
I want to get you excited for Christmas, so bear with me as I share with you these pinterest finds!




 via

Have a splendid weekend!!

--Kaylie

2 comments:

  1. I love the Christmas decorations! The polish idea is so cute! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better! I love your Christmas pins. I'm going to have to go check out your pinterest boards!

    Stopping by from the link up.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs