LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: September Goals

September Goals

02 September 2014

 
 
 Here's a little round up of some things I would like to see happen in September!
 
 
ONE //
+ Schedule and take my realtors test to obtain my license.
I took the class over a month ago, and have yet to do this.

TWO //
+ Complete interior decor for the bedroom. 
This room only has a few more things that need completed before it can officially be "done". 

THREE //
+ Save $$$
 It's important for me to stay in touch with my financial agenda, and to store away what I can for a rainy day.

FOUR //
+ Sell 5-10 pieces of clothing
 Tiny closets mean less clothes. Time to bring the stockpile down to my tried and true.

FIVE //
+ Use my gym membership
The past few months, my gym has been receiving monthly donations from me... lucky them.
 
 
Ready, Set, Go!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs