LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: Fall Fever

Fall Fever

16 October 2014

What is Fall without these?
 
This skirted dress coat is geared more towards winter, but it can certainly be flaunted around in those chilly fall months as well! What can't you love about the shirred waistband and standing collar?

 
I just recently invested in this quilted puffer vest after waiting several weeks for it to go on sale. This vest was made for October and it's surrounding months!
 
 
 I love this classic button-down shirt in plaid and would love to see it paired with the vest above!
 
 
Elbow patches are such a thing now, and this cozy warmspun swingy elbow-patch sweater is at the top of my list!
 
 
I'm really excited about finding these fleece-lined flannel shirts! Whether you wear them under a vest, as a jacket or a night shirt, this multifunctional top will keep you warm!
 
 
Buy these Bean Boots right now. Right now!
 
 
I wear my Hunter's religiously in the winter and would love to add these Short Wellington Boots to the collection. Rain or snow these are sure to keep your toes warm.
 

What's in your fall closet??
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs