LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: Recap October Goals

Recap October Goals

31 October 2014

 
 Here's what I was all about this past month.
 
 
ONE// 
+ Use my gym membership.
Nope, nope.. sorry it STILL hasn't happened.

TWO//
+ Complete interior decor for the living room.
The living room turned out just how I wanted it to. Simple, natural, and bright!

THREE//
+ Save, save, save!
Still packing away those quarters!

FOUR//
 + Search for an internship or another job opportunity to help further my career.
I got my real estate license and started working for an agency!

FIVE//
+ Engage in some Salem, MA activities.
L and I wondered up there earlier this month to explore and play. Tonight it is going to be so incredibly, crazy busy. I can't even imagine!
 
 
Check in tomorrow for November's goals!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great month in goals to me! Cheers to November! (who needs the gym?? haaha) Happy weekend and happy Halloween!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on passing your RE exam and getting your license!! That first picture is amazing - looks like a painting!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs