LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: These are a few of my favorite things

These are a few of my favorite things

18 November 2014

Happy Tuesday! Captain Christmas here to start ringing and jingling in the Christmas cheer.
I haven't gone too crazy with Christmas quite yet, but I do have the Christmas radio on as I type this, a few presents wrapped, and I have even rearranged the living room and have set up the tree stand and put out wrapped presents in hopes that the place where I purchase my Christmas tree will put the trees out for sale sooner. One can only dream...
 
 
 Linking up with this three week series to share with you a few of my favorite things, good stocking stuffer ideas, and fun gifts for friends and family under $100! 
 
Week 1 starts off with a few of MY favorite things! Lucky me!
 
Plaid Blanket Scarf
 
 
Bean Boots 
 
 
 Clarisonic
 
 
J. Crew Pajamas 
 
 
Michael Kors Watch 
 
 
J. Crew Winter Coat 
 
 
 Fleece-Lined Flannel Shirt
 
 
Target Gift Card 
 
 
Layered and Long Necklaces 
 

 
  What do YOU want for Christmas!?
post signature

9 comments:

  1. Love that scarf and the necklace, so pretty! I am all about warm, comfy pjs! You will love the Clarisonic. It's 100% worth the price, the cheap versions have nothing on it!

    Stopping by from the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love so many things on this list! I grew up in the Bean Boots. But the fleece lined flannel is amazing, but the watch, the pj's, the clarisonic, and the plaid scarf are also great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get the clairsonic - you'll love it!! Great round-up of items girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am from Maine, so Bean Boots are at the top of everyone's list!! I have been wanting to try the Clarisonic, but I am SO BAD about washing my face at night, that I can't see myself using it. And that scarf is perfect!! Fun list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the coat! And seriously who doesn't need a Target gift card?

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fleece lined flannel?!?!? HEAVEN!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clarisonic is amazing - you will absolutely love it!! And those boots are amazing - need!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is pretty much my exact Christmas list, too! I was about to order a pair of Bean boots when I found Sorels at Costco for like half the price - if you have one near you, go check them out!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those bean boots and everything else on this list!! The clarisonics are life-changing and so are blanket scarfs :)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs