LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: December Goals

December Goals

01 December 2014

 
 
Happy December 1st!
This is by far, my favorite month of the year. 
 
Here's to December, this is what I would love to see happen!
 
 
 ONE//
+ Save!
I have a personal goal that I have set for myself and it won't come off of this list until it is reached! 
 
TWO//
+ Sell/get rid of 5-10 pieces of clothing that I don't wear.
There's so much, yet so little room.
 
THREE//
+ Follow a healthier eating schedule.
I'm currently on an all sweets diet... and it needs to change!
 
FOUR//
+ Buy more picture frames for the living room walls!
They're looking rather boring these days... would love to liven the place up!
 
FIVE//
+ Engage in every possible Christmas activity!
Love, love, love this month!
 
 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Great goals!!! And saving during Christmas...you go, girl!!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs