LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: Dear May

Dear May

01 May 2015

Dear May,

Will it every warm up?

I love cool weather, believe me I do! But seeing everyone's tropical vacation pictures has me on the edge of my seat hoping for a ray of sunshine and a day over 60. Thankfully, the temps are going to be in the 70's next week so we should be seeing a warm day in our future! Let's start this beautiful day off with a few of my favorite links and cat pictures of the week!

Tell me more about your day, Macy Cat.

+ I love this modern day board and batten project, would love to do if I had a house!

+ I've been wearing these critter flops for as long as I can remember (pineapples anyone?), so imagine my excitement when I saw that J. Crew  is offering 40-50% off wear-now styles and an additional 30% off of clearance items with the code EXTRA30. I also have my eyes on this summery shift dress, this cute camisole and I already hooked myself up with a pair of these comfy shorts.

+ How perfect is this bookshelf styling!? Not to mention she used the same magazine holders that I mentioned in Wednesdays post. 

+ I'm feeling inspired to organize under the kitchen sink, but only if it looks this fabulous!

+ What I would do to work up enough courage and do what this girl did!

Happy May, friends!!

post signature

1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs