LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: Pumpkin Dip

Pumpkin Dip

07 November 2013

How is the beautiful fall weather treating everyone? Climates have been fluctuating so much around here! Yesterday, it was so gorgeous, not too windy with a comfortable cool... and today it's raining!? 
I JUST WANT SOME SNOW!

I am doing everything in my power not to start decorating for Christmas, however to my roommate's dismay, I have broken out the Christmas tunes! They're so much fun!

This year we would LOVE to get a real tree up to our apartment, however.. FAT CHANCE... we live on the top floor, with a tiny stair well in the middle of the Boston. We are definitely going to try though!

In the spirit of fall, I've whipped up a batch of some Pumpkin Dip. I saw this recipe on one of my favorite blogs, and just had to give it a whirl!


This dip only calls for 5 simple ingredients and is wicked easy to prepare!


For this dip you will need:

15 ounce CAN OF PUMPKIN
5 ounce box of INSTANT VANILLA PUDDING
16 ounce container of COOL WHIP
1/2 Tablespoon of PUMPKIN PIE SPICE
1/2 Tablespoon of CINNAMON
 

First, mix pumpkin, dry pudding mix, cool whip, and pumpkin pie spice together (by hand) in a very large bowl.



 Next, let chill for several hours.

Finally, sprinkle the dip with cinnamon and serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or apple slices!

Thanks to Christina over at Carolina Charm, I'm eating my weight in Pumpkin Dip! Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe!


ENJOY!!

--Kaylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs