LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: Hot cocoa gifts

Hot cocoa gifts

10 December 2014

 I kept seeing a different rendition of this cute hot cocoa getup plastered all over Pinterest, so I thought I'd give it a whirl!

 
If you're looking for an easy, affordable gift idea for a friend or coworker this is the PERfect project for you to start right now!

Easy as 1, 2, 3... all you need are the basics. 
 
For mine, I used mini Baileys, baby mason jars, mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, crushed candy canes and hot cocoa powder.

Realistically, you're only going to get 1 or 2 rounds out of this jar of fun... but imagine dumping it all in one big HUGE mug, adding some milk and boiling it away. Oh my goodness.. delicious!

 
I put the cocoa powder in first, followed by the crushed candy canes and then the chocolate chips and marshmallows. The most difficult part was securing the Baileys bottles to the jar. Once strapped down, I added a fun Christmas tag to dress it up a little!


Too. much. fun!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute!!! I may have to put a few together for gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable---I love the addition of the Baileys! That's my type of hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea - I love it!! Definitely going to try this!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs