- kay - I guess I only have one?
four jobs I've had:
- real estate agent
- sandwich artist (my glory days)
four movies i've watched more than once:
- ermmm lifetime movies? I'm an addict.
- the town
- the great gatsby
- law abiding citizen
four things in my
- old hotel key cards to bar harbor & north conway (they're so pretty, and make me so happy)
- student i.d. - you would be amazed by the amount of places that offer a student discount!
- advil - I am the queen of headaches
- 10+ unneeded and unnecessary keys
four places I've lived:
- - boston
- - southern maine
- - middle of a corn field, ohio
- - southern new hampshire
four favorite drinks:
- chocolate milk
- rum & cran
four of my favorite foods:
- - mexican food!!
- - tortellini (L'Osteria in the north end has the best!)
- - breakfast foods; eggs, bacon, toast, pancakes, etc!
- - pizza
top four places i've traveled:
- - bar harbor (read more about that breathtaking trip here!)
- - dominican republic (here)
- - holland
- - the caribbean
four favorite places to shop:
- - j. crew
- - l.l. bean
- - target
- - t.j. maxx/homegoods
four places i'd like to travel:
- - hawaii
- - alaska
- - all over the country (this is the map i'll be following)
- - somewhere tropical
four tv shows i'm currently watching:
- - grey's anatomy (i know, i know... 11 years and still faithful)
- - scandal
- - american crime
- - flip or flop
four things i'm looking forward to in the next year:
- - doing everything and all things boston.
- - figuring out where our next home will be.
- - graduating! finally, my bachelor of science in biology!
- - taking a much needed celebratory trip with L!
What a fun list to write up! Have you done one? If so, comment your link!