LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: WHO • WHAT • WHEN • WHERE • WHY

WHO • WHAT • WHEN • WHERE • WHY

28 March 2016

(My most recent puzzle acquisition from L.L. Bean) 

WHO
  • Who remembers the book, "Make way for Ducklings"? Well, I bought the book for a friends baby shower and plan on dragging L down to the Public Garden to get a picture with the statues to put in the book with a little note. The book came in the mail the other day, and as I'm opening it in front of L, he gets this blank, expressionless face and goes... "Is there something you need to tell me?" --you would have thought he had seen a ghost! But no, no little ducklings for us for awhile.
WHAT
  • Obsessed with these evening sandals! Such a classic and fun heel that you can wear with multiple outfits for all seasons.
WHEN
  • My favorite containers in all of container land are currently on super sale right now! I've mentioned them before and truly love the size and quality of these trunks! I think $29.99 is a great deal for these!
WHERE
  • Lands End. Go there now and pick up these adorable Easter basket totes! It may be post Easter, however this is exactly what I have been looking for! Plus they're only $11.99 now (and of course you should get them monogrammed).
WHY

Enjoy the rest of your week!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Haha that story about L happens with Blake anytime I buy a baby thing for a friend! It's kind of funny to freak them out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These black evening heels you linked to are lovely-Katelyn
    Theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs