LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: The Friday 5!

The Friday 5!

06 September 2013

It's been a couple weeks since I have linked up for the Friday 5, and I feel as though it's about time I jump back on board!


-ONE-
It's beginning to feel a lot like FALL!
It's September 6th, Labor Day is over, and the cool weather is rolling it's way on in.
So long to the unbelievably hot days (not like we have any of those here in NE), and say hello to the beginning of cool weather that will stick around until March/April!
I've been finding myself wrapped up in jeans and jackets as I make my way around the city this week.
I've been trying to find ways to decorate the apartment up for the fall, and yesterday I strung my "Happy Fall" Bunting Flag Banner up to bring in the season!


-TWO-
I don't think I ever shared these pictures on here, but two weeks ago L and I headed up to Maine to visit my Dad and brother for the weekend. From there we headed up to North Conway, NH where we rented a canoe and paddled down the beautiful Saco River back into Maine.
The river was absolutely beautiful and clean, and there were several sandbars where people had set up camp, played games, and sat in their tubes and boozed all day.



 We also found the best rope swing!


-THREE-
I am a hardcore supporter of TJ Maxx. I have a serious obsession with that store and cannot keep myself out of there! I feel like a kid in a candy store, especially now that I live within 10 minutes walking distance of a huge one! Last night when I was picking my way through, I came across the cutest craft paper!! There were so many cute options, however I settled on just two patterns. If I had it my way, I would have been walking out of there with one of each!


-FOUR-
I think I am going to create something along this line for a to-do list.
I am constantly making myself lists, and am constantly losing them!


I would use the same template idea, however I think I am going to frame mine and put it in my room. When I complete a goal, I can rip the sticky off and replace it with a new one!
Or, maybe I won't even use the sticky notes and maybe use the same template but make it dry erase. So many options! I will keep you posted!

-FIVE-
Here's another fun fall project that I may try to do myself! I love the candy corn colors and fun frame!


Enjoy the weekend!!

--Kaylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs