I hope everyone had a great Christmas and is enjoying the very last week of 2013!!
Starting January 1, 2014 I am going to start checking things off of my 30 x 30 list!
I always see people that have these, and being huge list maker myself, I find it a great way to make and meet bigger goals in life!
Granted I have NINE years to complete this list… it's never too early to start!!
Most of the 30 goals that I set are larger and will take time to achieve…
Here's the run around! (In no particular order)
1) Earn a bachelor of science in biology
2) Pay off my undergrad loans
3) Run a half marathon
4) Run a full marathon
5) Go to grad school
6) Adopt a fur baby dog
7) Go to New Years Eve in NYC
8) Vegas it up!
9) Buy a car
10) Hike Mount Washington
11) Plan a canoe/kayak trip town the the Saco River
12) Take a cruise to Bermuda (since they dock in Boston! -so close!!)
13) Meet A7X in person (please, oh please… back stage passes!)
14) Go scuba diving
15) Visit Alaska
16) Visit Hawaii
17) Get a professional job doing something that I love!
18) Get married
19) Buy my first house
20) Start a family
21) Learn a second language
22) Swim with the dolphins
23) Maintain a healthy lifecycle
24) Save up an "emergency account" that will keep me floating for at least 1 yr
25) Take a road trip from coast to coast
26) Go to a drive-in movie theater
27) Flip a house
28) Take a polar plunge
29) Complete a triathlon
30) Take another missions trip!
What's on everyone else's 30 x 30 list!?