LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: To eat… or not to eat

To eat… or not to eat

06 February 2014

I wanted to bake cookies today, so that I could have a decent excuse to chow on some cookie dough, so I found a store with some Pillsbury Cookies Dough, frosting, and sprinkles and went to town with it.

While I was trying to cut the dough into heart shapes and failing miserably, I thought… why don't I just turn these into fruit pizza's!? So I ran back outside and all over the North End to 4 different produce/grocery stores until I finally found what I needed. Good Times.

So basically I did a little rendition of these AMAZING fruit pizza squares that I made in the summer, just Valentine's themed.


All You need is:

1 - Roll of Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough
1 - 8 ounce package of Cream Cheese
1/3 cup of Sugar
1 Tsp. Vanilla
Fruit of your choice
Food coloring if you want to get creative!


Directions:

Bake the cookies as directed on the package.

Mix together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla and then let cool.

Once both the cookies and cream cheese mixture is cool, frost the cookies and top with fruit.


My absolute favorite fruit to use for these are strawberries! Strawberries and kiwis! Delicious!

Once you're done "decorating", throw those suckers back into the fridge to cool!


I went for the Valentines Day theme for these ones today, and colored the cream cheese mixture pink!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs