LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: A New Look

A New Look

24 June 2014

After much thought concerning the layout of the blog, I decided to mix things up a bit, and download a new template. 

I went with a layout from Designer Blogs and couldn't be happier. I was looking for something simple, where I could add my own punch of color where I would like. Right now, I'm keeping most of the font black, however I can easily adjust that!

I went with the Lennon Template, however it was quite the toss up between this one, this one, and this one! Designer Blogs is great to work with. The link was emailed to me right away with step-by-step instructions as to how to install it into blogger.

Look at the difference between then and now!
 
[THEN]
[NOW]
 
Doesn't it feel so much cleaner!?
I think the chevron was really getting to me.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs