LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: Weekend

Weekend

08 September 2014

Besides sitting by the window waiting for my several shipped packages to arrive, I do have a few weekend shenanigans to share with you.
 
Two out of the three rugs that I ordered have arrived. To say I'm thrilled is an understatement. I'm ecstatic. I love them both. Once the third arrives, I'll write up a little post for ya. 
Here's a sneak peak in the mean time.
 
 
My friend scored some Sox tickets to Saturday's game and invited me to come along. We got lucky with seats that were right by home plate, and an hour rain delay decent weather. Fun was had, overpriced drinks were bought, and I was suckered into their oh so tempting marketing scheme. Hello $10 poncho, $5 foam finger, and $20 in terrible food.
 
 
Sunday was a lazy day morning, which consisted of our weekly scrambled eggs and toast, as well as a stroll around the North End.
 
 
Morning laughs with this chick. Every minute of every day I find this girl staring at herself in the mirror. My vain cat.
 

I bought a fiddleleaf fig on Sunday. On amazon. I bought a plant on amazon and it's supposed to be shipped to me. We'll see how this works out. I've been wanting a fiddle leaf fig for our living room for a while now and wasn't sure how to go about getting one.  I bought a baby one that I'm supposed to nurture and care for so that it grows to become a tree. Has anyone ever had a fiddle leaf fig? Thoughts?
 
image via
 
Happy Monday!
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs