LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: 15 under 15: Amazon Office Finds

15 under 15: Amazon Office Finds

29 April 2015

Amazon has become my one stop shop for almost everything these days. I've been spending hours browsing through everything on that site and found myself putting together a list of accessories that I would love to add to my office space. All of these items are under $15 and fit well into the bright, and light theme that I love. 



one.

These hanging folders are everything you need and more for your bright and airy office space. 
$12.57 for 25!


two.


Fill your hanging folder with these fun and colorful file folders
30 for $7.38



three.

Store all of your magazines in these chic magazine holders.
$14.16



four.

Add this acrylic tape dispenser to your office desk space.
$8.84



five.
Come get your wash tape! Put washi tape in you tape dispenser to make labeling everything easier!
$11.01



six.


Match your tape dispenser with this snazzy acrylic stapler.
$14.99



seven.
Store your extra wires and cords in these CD boxes
$10.99



eight.

Use this mint julep cup to hold some fresh flowers!
$14.95



nine.



Get organized with this contempo planner

$12.99



ten.

So simple, so clean, the acrylic clip board.
$6.53



eleven.

Add this silver tray to your desk space to corral clutter.
$5.06



twelve.

If you work from home or are in the real estate field, you may just need this casa tissue box cover.
$6.00



thirteen.




Add decorative picture frames to your office space.
$13.50



fourteen.



Use this 2 gallon heritage jar to house pens and pencils!
$13.00



fifteen.

I saved the best for last. I bought a baby fiddle leaf fig though Amazon back in September and I love the color and vibrancy that it brings to the room. It's still alive and kicking even though I am not the best fig tree mom. Read about that purchase here
$8.99


How do you like to decorate your space?

Links contain affiliates.
post signature

8 comments:

  1. I love the new format!! It looks great! And good finds, we're trying to get our office in order too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Britney! I needed something clean and fresh for spring! Good luck with your office projects!

      Delete
  2. I think we have the same exact desk in mind here haha! I have been wanting the Kate Spade acrylic stapler for months but couldn't justify spending that much. I'm definitely getting these, thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm a huge fan of washi tape and all things stationary. my friend has a shop that sells this stuff and she just got the most amazing washi tape inventory straight from japan and i can't wait to go to her place to shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves office supplies! All of this is so chic and classy. I really like that planner, I couldn't survive without one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all of your office picks! I buy so many office supplies off Amazon! Loving that acrylic tape dispenser and stapler! If I didn't already have a gold stapler I'd be going after that one haha!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Amazon so much that I have an Amazon Mom account and an Amazon card. I rarely shop on anything else. We also use their subscribe and save function. Amazon's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am working on sprucing up my home office area. I love all these ideas!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs