- 1 (15 oz.) can of pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 oz.) can of evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (15 oz.) box of yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cups of butter
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice and mix until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9" x 13"
- Crumble the yellow cake mix, and spread it over the top.
- Evenly Sprinkle the chopped walnuts on top of the yellow cake mix.
- Evenly pour the melted butter all over the entire cake.
- Bake for one hour. Let cool, and serve with whipped cream!
What's your favorite fall treat? Another favorite of mine are these delicious pumpkin cookies!