LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: Weekend Life and Links

Weekend Life and Links

14 November 2015

(skiing wildcat mountain last year!)

Happy Sunday everyone!

I wanted to pop in today and share some links that caught my eye this week!
  • Somebody buy me this house from Old House Dreams! Imagine the possibilities. I'd turn it into a B & B! 
  • Why these vintage Nike's aren't in my closet yet, I don't know... they've certainly snuck their way onto my Christmas list though ;)
  • I love these little video tutorials that have been going around for a while! Maybe this is the secret to amazing cheese dip!
  • I'm trying to become a little more organized both at home and the office and am feeling incredibly inspired by Jen's setup
  • I wanted to write a year in review last year, but felt like people would be bored with it. I ended up creating one styled like this for this year!
Have a wonderful weekend, friends!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs