LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: Weekend Life and Links

Weekend Life and Links

28 November 2015

(Tree shopping with my siblings!)

  • I get no enjoyment out of shopping in stores for Black Friday, it's too stressful and busy! I'm a huge online shopper, and ended up purchasing these ponte leggings from Express for a fraction of the price!
  • This sounds ridiculous, but I created a running shopping list on myregistry.com to help keep track of things that I would like to purchase. It also doubles as a Christmas list for when I need to throw a few ideas out there for my parents ;) It's free, too! Everyone should check it out, it makes Christmas list making a breeze!
  • Primark just opened their FIRST United States store located right in downtown crossing Boston! How convenient!? L and I lucked out with these Christmas sweaters, which I can't get enough of! This intarsia ski scene one from J. Crew is a close second! Fair Isle sweaters are my jam! 
  • Have you ever wondered how to completely clean out your candle jars so that you have a completely clean jar for holding knick knacks? This is how! (and here is a list of how you can organize some makeup with those jars)

Have a wonderful Sunday!! May the holiday decorating be with you!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs