LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: VIEW FROM MY LENS - NOVEMBER 2015

VIEW FROM MY LENS - NOVEMBER 2015

30 November 2015

As mentioned last month, I'm trying to snap more pictures of life and keep them all filed in one post at the end of each month so that I am not bombarding you with life updates throughout the entire month. 

I hope you enjoy my November iPhone snaps as much as I do!

 L and I hanging around in our apartment - please pretend you don't see how dirty that mirror is

 At the Christmas in the City store picking out our yearly ornament!

 L has a soft spot for the marshmallow ornaments!

Down on my parents farm playing with some of the flock (: 

We shaved L's hair off over Thanksgiving for the #superparkerchallenge. His little 8 year old cousin has lymphoma so everyone has been chopping their locks to help support him! #superparker 

What attempting to take Christmas pictures looks like! 

Picked out the family Christmas tree for my parents house with my brother and sister - we will NEVER grow out of this. ever.

Found the legendary bean boot in Freeport and was amazed by the plethora of L.L. Bean stores so close to each other!

OCTOBER

Happy November, friends! I can't wait for December to get here tomorrow!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs