LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: New Year, New Goals

New Year, New Goals

08 January 2016

(image)

I hope EVERYONE had a marvelous New Year!!

I'm not one to make "resolutions", however I am a huge goal setter and list maker... so it only seemed appropriate to refer to it as just that! 2016 is going to be BIG and CRAZY. I just know it! From graduating, to potentially moving and starting new jobs, L and I are about to have a very exciting year! The first five goals that came to mind when I sat down to write this post are ones that I know I will be able to accomplish and am very excited to do so!

  1. GRADUATE (finally) with my BS in biology and pay down 1/4 of my debt.

  2. Rebrand the blog and try to stick to a more consistent schedule.

  3. Maintain a healthy lifestyle.

  4. Grow my little Etsy shop and add 10 more printables this year.

  5. Get rid of stuff. I worked really hard last year to eliminate clutter and to stick with the tried and true basics. I'd like to think that our apartment is not that cluttered however there are always little things here and there that there could be less of (clothes, bathroom products, DVDs, kitchen gadgets, etc). I am determined to make space!

What is on your New Years check list!?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I've been using my printable from your Etsy! I love it! And congratulations on getting your degree this year! SO exciting!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs