LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: WHO • WHAT • WHEN • WHERE • WHY

WHO • WHAT • WHEN • WHERE • WHY

27 February 2016


WHO
  • These amazing people who restored my faith in humanity. I think my cat loving soul burst a little when I saw #13, #14 and #21 (: These are the things that make me smile.
WHAT
  • I bit the bullet yesterday and took advantage of J. Crew's extremely low prices by gifting myself this intarsia sweater. (: I have been thinking about this sweater all season and finally decided I needed it when it was a mere $30 (it's still on sale)! If it comes in time, I'll be able to wear it for our next ski trip to Loon. I also love this and this one by Gap,  
WHEN
  • The next time you're stuck in a rut, maybe reference to this list of 21 ways to feel better. I always find that distracting myself with something else that is more exciting leaves me in better spirits!
WHERE
  • Your house! This hometown map puzzle by L.L. Bean is the perfect housewarming, Christmas, and/or birthday gift for anyone, including yourself! You punch in where you live, and they will map out a puzzle with your home in the center, shaped as a little house puzzle piece. It's darling and I desperately want to buy one for ourselves for our little home in Boston. Then you can put a layer of Mod Podge on top and have it framed (that's what my mom did and it looks awesome)!
WHY
  • I'm on a mission to take better care of my skin. Since you only get one chance with it, I'm implementing a new regimen that will hopefully keep it young forever. Recently, I've been doing a lot of research and have been very happy with Josie Maran's argan oil. I'm also looking into buying some 20% glycolic peels, any recommendations! This article by Cosmo was very helpful and interesting to read!  

I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs