- I know how important it is to drink LOTS of water each day, however I struggle reaching the recommended amount. Look at this lady after drinking 3 liters of water a day for 28 days! Incredible! I feel inspired!
- L and I will need to buy a new living room set within the next year, and I am dangerously close to buying this sofa, this loveseat, this chaise, and maybe two of these chairs. Anything tufted has my heart, but the lines and "chesterfield look" has me sold as well!
- When you need a quick, easy and super cute gift idea for a friend, these simple mason jar gifts are perfect for the job! Plus, they come with a free printable! Score!
- I love riding the train. If it's between taking the bus or train to Maine to visit family, I always try to take the Amtrak first. It's such a more enjoyable experience, you can get up and walk around, there is more space AND a cafe car! With that said, I am on a mission to take these 10 North American train trips. I've taken the Cog railway before so only 9 left to go!
- I am a home decor nut... and these hacks are why -- My favorites are #3, #12, #13, #21, and #31! The potted plants in pots idea is pure genius though!
Enjoy the rest of this beautiful weekend!