LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: Vegetarian Taco Soup

Vegetarian Taco Soup

11 February 2017


I wanted to share a delicious and wicked easy taco soup concoction. In fact, it's really just elementary instructions on how to dump a bunch of cans into a crock pot... it's that simple.


I drained and strained the bean juices for the black and kidney beans and then added a can of corn (with the juice), as well as a can of petite diced tomatoes (with the juice as well). I'm a big fan of tomatoes so I added an additional can of tomatoes, however this time it had a few hot peppers in there to jazz it up a little! I'm not brave enough to dump an entire can of hotness in there yet.


This Taco Tueday meal is such an easy dish to prepare and freeze. I'm not much of a meat eater, however you can easily add whatever you want to please your taste buds.


I like to crank the crock pot up on high for a couple hours until it is nice and soupy looking, the flavors have married and it smells delicious. As always, I throw some cheese on, as well as a dollop of sour cream. I love eating this with chips, however, it's delicious wrapped up in a burrito as well! Yumm!!


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs