LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: Dresser Remodel

Dresser Remodel

31 July 2013

I found this real wood, heavy as a house dresser at the Goodwill the other day for only $40. Forty Bucks!

The drawers slide nice, there are 11 of them, and it was the perfect height that I was looking for.
Tall enough so that it doesn't take up too much space, yet wide enough so that I can still use it as a vanity, if needed. 

The only problem with it was it's blotchy mix of white and yellow finish.
It may be hard to tell in this picture, but I tell yea... it sure wasn't anything pretty.
I debated and debated over what color I wanted to paint it.
All the other furniture in my room was black, so black made sense.
But then I thought... how would a coral, or gray color look?

I decided against that, and went for the black. There is just something about the color black.


So I painted it black!
AND I love it!


It looks so much cleaner and put together!


--Kaylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs