LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: Liebster Award!

Liebster Award!

30 August 2014

I was recently nominated for a Liebster award from Pints of Life!
 
If you don't know already, this is a fun way to meet and start reading other blogs! 
Thanks for the nomination Allie!
So let's get crackin'!
 
THE RULES--

1] Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for them.

2] Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and link them in your post.

3] Choose 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.

4] Go back to their blogs, and tell them about the nomination.

5] Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.


These are MY questions and MY answers!

1] WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CELEBRITY?

Jennifer Aniston - she is so classy and chic, yet very personable and funny. She keeps her private life to herself and apparently never ages!

2] DD OR STARBUCKS?

Dunks! I'm not much of a coffee drinker so DD had me at "Coolatta"

3] YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME? 

I have about a dozen that I could replay over and over without getting tired of, but Elf ranks pretty high on the list. I'm such a Christmas junkie - 116 more days!

4] WHAT IS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE?

I'm terrified of submerged items in bodies of water like buoys, ropes, pool drains ehhh I'm freaking myself out just typing about it!

5] NAME BRAND OR KNOCK OFF?

I'm a true believer in quality over quantity. If I have to invest a few extra doll hairs to get a good quality product that I KNOW is going to last me for awhile, then I'm doing it!

6] ONE TV SHOW YOU WISH YOU BRING BACK?

Friends!! Oh how I miss Rachel, Ross, Monica, Chandler, Phoebe and Joey!  

7] 3 WORDS YOUR BEST FRIEND WOULD DESCRIBE YOU AS?

Go-getter, type A, and fun! I think? I don't know! You'd have to ask them!!

8] BEER OR VODKA?

Vodka! Cape Codders and Screwdrivers come my way. Yum!

9] WHAT/WHERE WAS YOUR FAVORITE VACATION?

In the United States, it would definitely be my most recent trip to Bar Harbor, Maine. I'm still obsessing over it. Those views!!

10] IF YOU COULD DUET WITH ONE SINGER, WHO WOULD IT BE AND WHAT SONG?

Ha, if only I could sing... 
It would definitely be some kind of majestic song sung alongside... I have no clue. Sorry.

11] WHAT IS ONE THING YOU CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT?

I cannot live without... my cat. THERE! I said it! Crazy cat lady alert.


11 Facts about me:

1] Mexican food is my favorite!

2] Interior decor is my passion.

3] I cannot do anything in the morning until the bed is made.

4] I have been with my high school sweetie for almost 5 years.

5] I have no idea what I want to do/be when I grow up but I'm only a few classes away from a BS in Biology.

6] I moved to Boston (from Ohio) to play house in the city, and I lurve it! I didn't move here to go to school, I didn't move here to find a job. I just moved here, to move here. Best decision and most expensive one yet!

7] A group of friends and myself go to the same pub next door weekly because that's what makes us, US. If we miss our Vito's date, it's bad news!

8] I just recently took my MA real estate classes, and am very close to obtaining my license.

9] I do not eat meat, except for bacon. If that makes sense!?

10] I have only every met one other girl that spelled her name the same as mine, KAYLIE. She was one of my guests from when I was a server at Applebee's in Ohio years ago!

11] I have yet to go to a Sox, Bruins, Pats or Celtics game ...and I've been here for a year, what is wrong with me!?



MY Questions for YOU:

1] If you had to pick one place to live for the rest of your life, where would it be?

2] Cat or Dog?

3] Where do you find yourself on a Friday night?

4] Why and when did you start your blog?

5] What would you tell 18 year old you?

6] Favorite post? Why?

7] If you could only visit 5 websites a day, which would they be?

8] What is your most frequented phone application?

9] Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

10] Where is your happy place?

11] Soda or Pop?

Can't wait to read what you ladies write!
 
post signature

1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs