LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: Weekly Review

Weekly Review

12 September 2014

 
I had so much more planned for the blog this week and it just didn't happen. Blogger fail. Hopefully next week will bring better organizational and motivational skills my way. In other news, here are 5 Friday links to wrap this week up!

+ I have a hard core crush on these lamps from Pier 1. When I went to the store the other day, they had a 35% off lamps deal going on, but were all out of the honey comb styled ones. Sigh.

+ This chair needs to be in my life. Such an elegant tufted slipper chair.

+ I don't know if this quote could be any more spot on. 

+ I have been living in this tee lately. So comfortable, and so versatile.

+ I still want these elephant book ends. I've said it before, and I'll say it again but these are too cute to not have on anyone's shelf. 
 
Enjoy the weekend! Fall is coming!

image via
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs