LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: Friday Thoughts

Friday Thoughts

10 October 2014

This past week was all about...
1//
One of my goals for October was to search for an internship or another job opportunity to help further my career. I'm excited to announce that I am now affiliated with an agency in Boston's North End so if you or anyone else you know is looking to buy, sell, rent or just wants to look around please let me know! Nothing screams neighborhood family more than this amazing corner of Boston!


This was shot from last Sunday's parade celebrating Saint Joseph. In the summer, almost every weekend, feasts are held in the North End to celebrate different Saints.

2//
I've been tossing around the idea of purchasing this bench for my living room. It would go along the wall right next to my side table and fiddle leaf fig. We need a coffee table, but are unsure if we even have the space for one. This bench could act as a coffee table/foot rest/extra seating, not to mention it would blend in super well with the theme of the room. Love my neutrals!
 

 3//
I purchased my first pair of boyfriend jeans the other day. So comfortable! They came just in time for this fall weather!


4//
I have been saving my quarters like it's no one's business lately. It's getting to the point where I cannot lift the jar anymore. I know that I can always deposit them into savings... but I would kind of like to see them go towards some kind of tropical vacation... or maybe just Christmas presents.


5//
L and I came up on five years of dating yesterday. Time is just flying by us.


Here's a fun trip down memory lane - Homecoming 2009!


Enjoy your weekend!!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link-up! I laughed so hard at your cat just chillin' in the jeans picture. And you're right, boyfriend jeans are like sweatpants comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good, well-fitting pair of boyfriend jeans is definitely on my list for this fall! Yours are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been wearing them religiously day in and day out!

      Delete
  3. Your side table is so cute! Its exactly what im looking for! And where are your jeans from? They look so comfy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The side table is from Target's fall collection and the jeans are from Gap! (:

      Delete
  4. Love that side table/fig situation. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs