LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: Dunkaroo Dip

Dunkaroo Dip

20 November 2014

 I found myself craving some good 'ole dunkaroo dip today, so I took it upon myself to whip up a batch of this fun throwback snack!
 
 
It's as simple as it gets.
 
1 box Funfetti cake mix
1.5 cups of vanilla yogurt
2 cups of whipped cream
 
If you have a major sweet tooth like myself, throw in a teaspoon or two of vanilla!
 

Typically, you would use the 8 oz. container of cool whip that you can pick up in a grocery store, however I had one heck of a time trying to find a place that sold that in the North End... so fancy canned whipped cream just had to do!

Mix everything together, let cool for a little while in your fridge... and then chow down using your favorite cookie!

 
Enjoy!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs