LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: Weekend life and links

Weekend life and links

10 October 2015

(last year)

Hi Friends!!

We are getting really lucky here in Boston with this beautiful, fall weather. It's cool enough to run around in long sleeves and a vest, yet still on the warmer side. I haven't had the chance to engage in any of our beloved fall activities quite yet (like pumpkin carving, apple picking, making pumpkin cookies and hot cider, enjoying the foliage, the list goes on and on - SO MUCH TO DO IN SO LITTLE TIME!), however I am making an effort to go up to North Conway on Sunday to hopefully hike Mount Washington if the weather is permitting. What does your weekend look like?

+ It occurred to me this week that my "fall clothing" was lacking, so I will quickly be adding this long cardigan in black/ivory to it. 

+ I've had the camping bug lately, and now I really, really want to go after reading all of these camping hacks!

+ Use this recipe to make your own pumpkin spiced latte at home in your crock pot!

+ A great list of 116 items you should be throwing away to help declutter your life.

+ I found these credit tips to be very informative and helpful, especially for someone who is slowly building up her credit (:


I hope your days have been beautiful and fall filled!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs