LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: View from my Lens

View from my Lens

31 October 2015

In an effort to keep the content of this blog a little more organized, yet still personal, I have decided to incorporate a "view from my lens post" (similar to this post last year) at the end of each month to recap life and other happenings. I'm a little behind with these updates, so this month will have some August and September tossed in as well.

I hope you enjoy these little snaps from my phone as much as I do.

Back in September, N and I bought season pool passes on the last day it was open. Win!

Our first experience at Diana's Bath in Bartlett, NH!

A fun little selfie to commemorate our first last day of school. The finish line is in sight!

Lazy weekend mornings call for brownies for breakfast in bed!

I chopped my hair off in September to a long bob and I'm thrilled!

We spent a few weekends fair hopping around New Hampshire!

 Taking in the gorgeous views of Castle in the Clouds.

 Hiked my butt up Mount Washington and checked another thing off of my 30 x 30 list!

Carved some beautiful fall pumpkins... only to have them rot and mold 3 days later. :(

 Only because this pictures kills me... my one and only playing sick. Drama. Queen.

How was your October!?

I hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs