LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: WHO • WHAT • WHEN • WHERE • WHY

WHO • WHAT • WHEN • WHERE • WHY

30 January 2016

[this time last year - relaxing in Boston Common]

WHO
  • Buzzfeed. I was checking the traffic sources for my Etsy shop and noticed that Buzzfeed was one of my big sources. I found the article and saw that they featured my cleaning kit printables in their post. Pretty cool! I admit, I did text my mom and sisters in excitement! Guys, I have so many plans for that little shop... just you wait! ;)
WHAT
  • This dress... if only it wasn't over $400! Does anyone know of any dupes that are maybe a fraction of that price tag!?
WHEN
  • February 14th. Coming this Valentine's Day... Swanluv. Has anyone heard of this yet? Supposedly, if you apply and are approved this company will give you up to a $10,000 loan that can go towards your dream wedding. If you stayed married forever you don't have to pay it back at all! However, if you get a divorce you have to pay back the entire loan plus interest!
WHERE
  • Everywhere. This is where you should be each month of the year! Book on Tuesdays, fly on Wednesdays, travel in January! 
WHY
  • Did this happen in the first place? I frequently use and depend on Uber for any transit in and around the city. I can't imagine ever acting this way towards a driver let alone to anyone! She has apologized since then so hopefully everything works out for the best. 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs