- Martha and I speak the same language when it comes to our homes. I could spend hours browsing her website finding fun articles like how to save time on homekeeping tasks. My favorites are the linen labels, pipe labels and donation bag.
- I knew that I wanted to link back to this shirt from Anthropologie today, however I felt a little bad knowing that it was priced at a plump $68. When I went to grab the link I saw that it was on sale! Holy great balls of fire I jumped on it and put it in my shopping cart ASAP! I went with the white! It's such a cute pleated cotton tee with lace and pom poms that will look great with leggings! I've read that it's sheer though.
- Spring is practically knocking at our door (every other week) and has me in the green thumb mood! I came across this chart that tells you when to plant your veggie garden and got so excited!! Last year, L and I planted tomatoes and veggies in a little flower box and tried to grow them on our roof deck. Nothing grew, and they are still sitting up there. Green thumb fail!
- The Country Chic Cottage - go there and print off the adorable pantry organization labels that she designed. I'm a big container geek and throw everything into these Sistema containers for a clean, streamlined look. I usually just throw a label on the front, however this label has instructions as to how to prepare the food. Bingo! Plus, they're so stinkin' cute too!
- I recently created a new Instagram account that is specifically for the blog, @lifeasyouliveit_blog. Now that Instagram makes it so incredibly easy to switch back and forth between accounts, it only made sense to dedicate a new, clean space that strictly caters to the blog. It's not that my old account didn't, however it was a random mix of everything making it sometimes difficult to navigate.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!