LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: Okemo Ski Trip Recap Video & a Free Printable!

Okemo Ski Trip Recap Video & a Free Printable!

16 February 2016

One of my recent favorite things to do is to record little clips from trips that we take and compile them into a fun little mini video. 

I made our first one back in August that recapped our trip to Myrtle Beach, SC and have slowly been adding little videos to my youtube channel since. There's been the Myrtle Beach trip, Macy Cat's Purina Muse ad, and most recently the Sister Dance! Going into our annual ski trip at Okemo Mountain in Ludlow, Vermont I knew that I wanted to put together another video to capture all of the good times and fun memories with the family!

While the quality of these are less than perfect, it's the best I can get out of my handy iPhone 5, and I'm okay with that!


 


In addition to this video, I wanted to share with you a printable that I designed to help make sure I packed everything for our last ski trip.   


Follow this link to google docs to print a copy for yourself (:
I'm thinking about designing an adventure kit for my Etsy shop, this would be included in it as well as other vacation-y printables.


I hope wherever you are you're getting lots of snow and gearing up for a fun and snowy trip!! (:
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs