LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: Laundry Room Hacks

Laundry Room Hacks

31 March 2016

 Laundry rooms aren't really a thing here in the city which may be why I am feeling inspired to write a post all about them! A girl can dream! My laundry room goals...


via
I admit, I am really good at taking freshly laundered sheets, crumpling them into a big ball, and throwing them into the linen closet storage container. I can assure you that I am quickly working to perfect my Martha Stewart sheet folding skills!


via
I don't know what kind of decor people typically hang in their laundry rooms, but a laundry guide identifying wash symbols is a fun, cute and useful decoration!


via
What better way to save ironing board space than to hang it on the wall like this? It saves space, is extremely accessible and makes a cute decoration as well!


via
I love stuff in jars, which is why tossing all of your tide pods into a pretty cookie jar makes wanting to do laundry 10 times more fun (looking). Keep this high and out of reach if you live in a home with children, you wouldn't want them to mistake it for candy!


via
If you have a front loader washing machine, install a butcher block on top to act as a folding station. Heck, you can use it for shelving as well!


via
I love these drawers that have been turned into drying racks for items that should not be thrown in a dryer! They also take little no floor space!


via
I love to keep dirty laundry and baskets out of sight, which is why these built-in hampers are dreamy!


What are your favorite laundry room hacks and decorations?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs