LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: View Through My Lens: August

View Through My Lens: August

31 August 2016

I started posting these "view through my lens" post to help recap each month as seen through the lens of my iPhone to help keep random snapshots saved and easy to find. They are, by far, my favorite posts to write (and as of lately the only one I seem to be able to publish each month) and look back on, as I am able to relive each memory from the month.

L and I finally found some time to put together a little garden... in August. We don't expect anything to grow, however it was fun clearing a space in our yard for the future gardens to come. In the meantime, we are crossing our fingers and hoping one of these cucumber plants takes off!


We were very fortunate to have L's family visit us earlier in the month. 15+ hours in the car is definitely a trek, which makes their visits all the more special! We found ourselves doing a little bit of everything in New England, one of which was visiting the Basin in Franconia Notch.


My Dad's very place in the whole wide world would probably have to be Biddeford Pool in Maine. Don't be fooled though, when I say "pool" I am not referring to a waterpark or swimming pool... I'm referring to this quaint and quiet beach behind me. We always end up making a quick stop here if we happen to be in the area. 


After studying since March, L successfully took and passed the series 65! So very proud of him! He has many more milestones ahead of him career-wise, but having this one under his belt is very encouraging!


I spent the better part of August planning and organizing for our family camping trip on Mount Desert Island over Labor Day weekend. Acadia was amazing and I made a video to prove it! Hopefully I can get a recap post up soon!


 Looking forward to what September has in store for us!


January // February // March // April // May // June // July

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs