LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: VIEW THROUGH MY LENS: SEPTEMBER

VIEW THROUGH MY LENS: SEPTEMBER

30 September 2016


 I started posting these "view through my lens" posts to help recap each month as seen through the lends of my iPhone to help keep random snapshots saved and easy to find. They are, by far, my favorite posts to write and look back on, as I am able to relive each memory from the month.


 We started the month off playing in Acadia National Park with the family for a fun weekend of camping and hiking. 


Hanging out at the summit of Beehive Trail with the family!


We also all got together and hiked Mt. Washington for the second time mid September on the most beautiful day!


I tried my hand at a delicious marinara sauce that was shared with me. The secret... butter!
All I did was blanch a ton of tomatoes, cut an onion in fourths, and 5 tablespoons of butter.


There are turkey's everywhere here! There were a handful of these little buggers hanging out in our driveway the other day when I got home - so much wildlife!

...and what's a post without a snapshot of this little biscuit! Her favorite place in the house is the loft, which L and I lovingly refer to as the man-cy cave (Macy Cat + Man Cave).

Looking forward to what October has in store!

January // February // March // April // May // June // July // August

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs