LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: VIEW THROUGH MY LENS: OCTOBER

VIEW THROUGH MY LENS: OCTOBER

31 October 2016

I started posting these "view through my lens" posts to help recap each month as seen through the lens of my iPhone to help keep random snapshots saved and easy to find. They are, by far, my favorite posts to write and look back on, as I am able to relive each memory from the month!


We started out the month of October at a pumpkin festival near my parents house where they shot pumpkins into a lake using a giant slingshot and other machinery - something I had never seen before! The pumpkin in the above picture was one of the two perfect 100lbs+ pumpkins that my mother grew. We lucked out and brought one back to our house to show off to all of our neighbors (:




L and I snuck off to our favorite ski mountain the following weekend to enjoy the gorgeous fall foliage and festivities at Okemo! So much fun and so beautiful.



The next day (Columbus day) was fair day for me! My dad and sister arrived around 9 and we scooted over to the Sandwich fair to nosh on elephant ears, participate in a skillet toss, watch the truck pulls and take a beautiful helicopter ride!



Sometime this month I also put together a little Ikea BESTA hack which I love! Macy cat was very intrigued as well... 


 I captured this gorgeous view from one of our after work walks along the lakes. New England, you're beautiful!

Looking forward to what November has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs