LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: 2014 in Review

2014 in Review

31 December 2014

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!
I can't believe that twenty-fourteen is all wrapped up, and that we are hours are way from a brand new year!
 Here's what 2014 was all about!
2014 started out freezing cold with a polar plunge into Egg Harbor in Jersey. But hey, I knocked something off of my 30 by 30 list. We scored with some winter weather allowing us to ski, ski and ski some more during the early months of the year, and when it warmed up I built a table just for fun (which is going to end up at the Goodwill because we have no place to keep it), and went adventuring outside of the city.
In the summertime we flew out to Ohio to celebrate the nuptials of some lifelong friends, and met up with some family members from the Netherlands in Jersey. This also happened to be right around the time I moved out of my beloved first apartment in Boston, and into our new place, one street over! Come August first, we celebrated our one year Bostoniversary!!
In the fall my family traveled to Bar Harbor to celebrate two very important people and play in Acadia National Park... Breathtaking! I also finally went to my first Red Sox game, and took real estate classes and a test to be a MA real estate agent! We can't forget other exciting highlights like the purchase of my baby fiddle leaf fig (I can't wait for it to grow), apple picking and wine tasting up the coast, spooky Salem days around Halloween, or just simply Indulging in some seriously delicious pumpkin cookies!
We had our first snow of the season (which was probably our only snow too) in November, and I got super lucky when I got to see all of my siblings and both parents over Thanksgiving. We purchased the most darling Christmas tree in all of the land and decorated it all up and L and I celebrated both of our birthdays in early December as well as celebrated everything Christmas - herehere here and here. We wrapped our year up with an amazing once in a lifetime ski experience at Wildcat, which was followed by a week long Christmas vacation of visiting with our loved ones.
It was such a busy and great year and we have so much to be thankful for. Looking forward to 2015!!
I hope that everyone has a happy and safe New Years Eve!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. What an exciting year of changes!! Here's to a happy and healthy 2015!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs